AGLC Gaming Information For Charitable Groups (GAIN)
We are looking for people to join us at sessions from the AGLC to help us understand how moneys raised through casino nights can be used.
Four Points Sheraton West (8220 Bowridge Cres NW)
April 8, 2013 – 12:30-4:30
GAIN provides overall information on policy concerning the following:
– eligibility for gaming licenses and the licensing application process
– requirements for conducting a charitable gaming event (bingo, casino raffle, or pull-ticket)
– financial reporting requirements
– procedures for obtaining approval to use gaming proceeds
– how gaming proceeds can be spent
– time linets for spending proceeds
This is NOT a Casino Worker Training Session. Session size is limited. Registration is required.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com