SafeTots (Ages 3 to 5)
January 27, 2018 to January 27, 2018
9:00 am to 10:00 am
Start personal safety training early with this lively and interactive program aimed at preschool children. Children will learn about the importance of keeping private parts private and what to do if they feel an “Uh-Oh” in their tummy. Songs and rhymes that children will remember are part of this class.
Pricing includes: 1 hour of training and children receive “The SafeGuards” interactive family book as a take-home gift.
• Attendees: Open to ages 3-5 years old
• Location: West Springs Free Methodist Church – 742 – 85 Street SW
• Date/Time: Saturday January 27, 2018 from 9:00 am-10:00 am (please plan to arrive 10 minutes early)
• Pricing: $15.75 for Members
Register Here. Registration will open on November 27 at 8 a.m.
Not a member yet? Sign up here for only $25.
• What To Bring: Each child must be accompanied by an adult. A bottle of water and paper/pen for notes. Please dress in comfortable clothes. Complete and bring with you the Family Waiver Form.
Parents or guardians over 18 years old are required to stay for the course. Parents do not require a separate registration.
Payment is required immediately upon registration. Failure to complete payment subjects your registration to cancellation at any time.
If registration is FULL, you can still register on the waitlist, as a 2nd program may be added for the same day at 10:30am if there is a minimum of 9 participants who join the waitlist. If you have more than one child to add to the waitlist, please email their first name and age to email@example.com.
If the class if cancelled, then refunds will be provided. Otherwise, refunds will be issued if minimum 72 hours notice is emailed prior to the start of the program to firstname.lastname@example.org. If less than 72 hours is provided, then refunds will be issued only if the spot is filled with another participant, prior to the start of the program.
For more information, please contact Suzanne at email@example.com.