Start your child’s personal safety training early with this lively and interactive program aimed at preschool children. Children will learn about the importance of keeping private parts private and what to do if they feel an “Uh-Oh” in their tummy. Songs and rhymes that children will remember are part of this class.
Pricing includes: 1 hour of training and children receive “The SafeGuards” interactive family book as a take-home gift.
• Attendees: Open to children of members ages 3-5 years old
• Location: West Springs Free Methodist Church, 742 – 85 Street SW
• Date/Time: Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018 from 9:00am-10:00am (please plan to arrive 10 minutes early)
• Pricing: $15.75 for Members
Registration opens November 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Not a member yet? Sign up here for only $25.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian over 18 years old) who stays for the course.
- Parents do not require a separate registration.
- Complete and bring with you the Family Waiver Form.
- Please bring a bottle of water and paper/pen for notes.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes.
Payment is required immediately upon registration. Failure to complete payment subjects your registration to cancellation at any time.
If registration is FULL, you can still register on the waitlist, as a second program may be added for the same day at 10:30am if there is a minimum of 9 potential participants join the waitlist. If you have more than one child to add to the waitlist, please email the additional children’s first name(s) and age(s) to email@example.com.
Refunds will be issued if an email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 72 hours’ prior to the start of the program. If less than 72 hours’ notice is provided, then refunds will be issued only if the spot is filled with another participant, prior to the start of the program.
For more information, please contact Suzanne at email@example.com.