Yoga in the Garden 2019
Enjoy a relaxing flow yoga class outside in our Community Hub & Garden. This summer the program has been expanded to 8 classes!
When: Sundays – 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Dates: July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, August 11, August 18 and August 25.
Make Up Dates: September 1 and September 8.
Where: WSCRCA Community Hub & Garden
25 Weston Park (off 73 St. SW north of the Weston Drive strip plaza)
Cost: $5 per class for members. Not a member yet? Join now for only $25 per year.
You may register for any number of classes. Registration is for each class individually. Registration will close 24 hours before each class, i.e. Saturdays at 10:30 a.m., space permitting. It is highly recommended to register for only 1 or 2 classes at a time, as no refunds will be given for cancelling.
Inclement weather, lack of participants, instructor or site unavailability will cause WSCRCA to cancel classes. Notice to participants will be given at least 12 hours before the start of class via e-mail, or as soon as possible in case of an emergency.
For each class cancelled by WSCRCA, the option will be given to attend one of two ‘make up’ dates, or to register, at no additional cost, for any other class in the program if there is an available spot. (If none of the original eight classes are cancelled, there will be no make up classes.) Make Up Dates will be September 1 and September 8.
While no refunds will be given, please notify email@example.com if you cannot make a class for which you are registered. This will allow your spot to be filled by someone else.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AND BRING:
- Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle to each class
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for yoga and the weather
- No water or washrooms are available at the site
- Please be aware that there may be supervised children and leashed dogs in the community garden during yoga.
- Please park on the street in order to allow garden members to access the parking lot
- Parking in the mall parking lot is not permitted for this event
- No prior yoga experience necessary
For more information, please contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org