Residents’ / Homeowners’ Associations
The community of West Springs/Cougar Ridge encompasses several subdivisions, some of which have a Residents’ or Homeowners’ Association. Both the Community Association and the Residents’/Homeowners’ Association play an important, but different role in maintaining the standard of living in our community.
WSCR Community Association
Residents’ or Homeowners’ Association
- Membership is voluntary.
- Represents all households within its boundaries (from Cougar Ridge to Bow Trail, 101st Street to Coach Hill) in discussions with The City of Calgary, land developers, schools, and other organizations.
- Organizes recreational and informative programs for community members.
- Organizes community-wide social events.
- Membership is mandatory
- Annual fees, if levied, are secured by an encumbrance registered against the property title. Fees must be paid in full prior to the sale of a home.
- Maintains the landscaping and other amenities in the various public green spaces for a specific subdivision.
Here are links to several of the Residents’ / Homeowners’ Associations within our boundaries:
Cougar Ridge Resident’s Association
Springside Residents’ Association
Wentworth Residents’ Association
West Grove Estates HOA
Westpark Residents Association
West Springs Farm Home Owners Association