The West Springs/Cougar Ridge Community Association (WSCRCA) is a volunteer-run organization representing all residents of West Springs and Cougar Ridge. We are dedicated to making our community a great place to live, work and play. We encourage our residents to join their Community Association.
Only one membership is necessary per household and is available for use by the immediate family members in that household only.
Please note that only those members who live within the Community boundaries are eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting and to serve on the Board of Directors.
Membership is valid for twelve months from the date that you join.
JOIN NOW by clicking on a membership level below!
- ONLY TO BE USED IF you are already a current volunteer with the WSCRCA. Otherwise, please sign up for a REGULAR or SENIOR membership first and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to become a volunteer and get a credit for your membership fee.
- Please note that volunteering for the soccer program or the Community Garden does not qualify for a free volunteer membership as these are required volunteer service.
What are the benefits of membership?
As a member, you will:
- Gain access to register for Programs offered to WSCRCA Members such as:
- Youth Soccer
- Community Garden
- Learn to Skate / Power Skating
- Workshops and Family Progams (e.g. Safe4Life, Little Warriors, Girl Power/Good Guys, Babysitting, First Aid, etc.)
- Receive notice of special member offers from our sponsors
- Support our community-wide initiatives such as:
- Community Recycling Event
- Charity Stampede Breakfast
- Community Ski/Snowboard/Tubing Night
- Dog Pawty, etc.
- Liaison with City Hall on community issues (e.g. development, traffic, recreation, etc.)
- “WSCR News” – community newsletter
- Have opportunities to meet other members of your community and to give back through volunteering.