Registering for a Community Garden Bed
Registration for 2020 garden beds opened to WSCRCA Members as of March 1, 2020.
- Garden Location: 25 Weston Park (off 73 St. adjacent to the soccer field & behind the Weston Drive plaza)
- Bed size: Approximately 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 18 in. or 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 24 in.
- Rental fee: $50 per bed for the season. The rental fee includes one garden bed (with soil), access to water, hoses, garden shed, resource materials and shared tools.
- Garden season: May (exact date dependent on weather) to October 31
Each registered member may rent a maximum of two garden beds.
Registration is only open to WSCRCA members in good standing.
Not a member yet? Learn how to join here.
- Step 1: Open and review the Garden Map to identify which bed number(s) you prefer. You will need to enter these numbers on your registration form. Note that beds # 17 and 19 are 30 inches high and about 2 feet deep. These were designed to be accessible for people with mobility constraints.
- Step 2: Open and read the WSCRCA Garden Rental Agreement and Garden Policies & Procedures. These documents contain important information that you should know before completing your registration.
- Step 3: Please register for a bed by clicking here.
- Select the WSCRCA Community Hub & Garden Rental – 2020.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Member Registration”.
- Note: To register for a second bed, select “Add a ticket” and select a second available bed number.
- Once you have logged into the site you will be able to tick off your requested bed number and proceed to pay.
- If you encounter any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a Member? Learn how to join.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com